Coping with Heartbreak
Coping with Heartbreak during the Holidays
Coping with Heartbreak during the Holidays
3 Gifts You can Give Yourself this Holiday Season that Will Help You Heal from the Heartbreak
The holidays can be an incredibly lonely time when you’re drowning in heartbreak. If you’ve just experienced a breakup, separation or divorce and are wondering, “How am I going to get through the holidays this season?” you don’t want to miss this call.
Sunday, November 15th from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
This call is for you if:
- You’re in pain from a relationship that ended.
- You feel lonely and stuck in heartbreak.
- You’re dreading the holidays (…and having to answer all the questions about your relationship).
As a Master Life Coach, I speak with women every day whose marriage just ended or women who thought they had finally found the one they wanted to spend the rest of their life with and instead find themselves lonely, stuck in pain and heartbroken.
There is a way to use this time to heal from the heartbreak rather than drown in it.
This is why I’m inviting you to join me for this brand new, no cost, judgment-free training to find out three gifts you can give yourself this holiday season that will help you gently move past the pain of heartbreak and use the new year as the launching pad from which you’ll get over him and finally move forward.
Here’s what you’ll learn on this soulful 60 minute teaching call:
- The three most important gifts you can give yourself so that this time over the holidays gives you the opportunity to heal from the pain.
- Why you’re still hanging onto the hope of getting him back.
- Understand how you misread this relationship and how to not make the same mistakes again.
- How getting support can actually keep you stuck.
- Identifying what’s keeping you stuck in your pain and understanding how to get over him and move forward.
Who am I and how do I know this?
I spent 11 years in a marriage that looked picture-perfect from the outside, but left me feeling numb, disconnected and lonely on the inside. I then fell in love with a man that was deep and intimate, passionate and connected. When he broke-up with me, it left me absolutely shattered, crying more tears in the six months that followed than I had my entire life.
I know the pain of losing a love that you thought was forever, a love like you’d never known before.
Here’s what I learned…
I grieved the loss of that relationship for a long time and there were some very specific things that kept me stuck in that grief. I wasn’t a Life Coach then, so it was longer and much more difficult than it needed to be. I’m going to share with you how I finally got over him and was able to move on and open my heart to the greatest love of my life.
What you can expect…
You will be equipped with some insights and tools that will help you use this time over the holidays to heal, rather than drowning in pain and loneliness.
And yes, I’ll be inviting you to join me in my Your Love Life Transformed coaching program (if you qualify) but I promise you’ll learn plenty on this call that will help you heal from your breakup, whether you choose to move forward with me or not.
…PLUS, you’ll get my free ebook, Relationships Break: That Doesn’t Make You Broken.
Sharon is a certified Martha Beck Master Life Coach, an international best-selling author, speaker and radio host of the program: Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope. As a woman who knows all about love nad love lost, she’s been where you’ve been and has not just survived, but thrived and created a love greater than she could have imagined or knew how to ask for. She has created the 3 most powerful gifts that you can give yourself this holiday season so can heal from the heartbreak of love lost.
What others like you have said…..
- “I found Sharon at a time when I was as close to rock bottom as I’ve ever been. I’d suffered a string of losses which included the end of a 9 year relationship, and two failed attempts at new relationships, the second of which felt like the strongest soul connection I’d ever experienced.Sharon’s story resonated with me powerfully – she’d been where I was and had not only lived to tell about it, but came out the other side better and happier than ever.My work with Sharon was a lifeline – she was there as a compassionate listener and would gently offer other perspectives for me to consider.
She helped me through the most painful time of my life as a coach and a friend. Knowing that she was there, whether through our scheduled calls or when I hit a crisis point was the security blanket I needed to move through that time.
By the end of our work together I was at a place I could not have imagined when we started, and Sharon was instrumental in helping me get to that place – a place of strength, self-love, and hopefulness about the future.”Emma R., Corporate Executive & Spiritual Explorer
- “When I first reached out to Sharon, I felt defeated and beat myself up daily. I had no idea how to deal with the pain I faced. After working with Sharon only a short time, everything shifted and she has had a dramatic impact on my life.”
Becky S., Sweet Soul & Confident Mom
- “Working with you has truly transformed my life, I was ruined, broken and more lost than I have ever been in my life. You literally were the life raft that pulled me out of the water and coached me thru the most healing and growth I have ever experienced. I am now more of myself than I have ever been and for that I will be eternally grateful. You delivered as promised, and it was worth every penny!”
Bernie B., Lover of Life & Hopeful Romantic